1. How many guests can you accommodate?
St. Paul accommodates up to 50 guests; Edina, up to 32 guests; and Stillwater, up to 20 guests.
2. How do I get to you, and where do my guests park?
Maps and parking information for our locations can be found the locations page.
3. What should I wear?
Comfortable clothing, closed-toe shoes. We also suggest layers since the school may be cold at first, but will heat up as things get cookin’!
4. Do you provide aprons for cooking?
Yes. Or you can customize them for your guests
to take with. Please inquire about pricing.
5. What do the kitchens look like?
Visit the Our Spaces
page to see images of each location.
6. Are you handicap accessible?
7. Can you accommodate food allergies?
Yes, just let us know during the planning stages and we will work our magic with our chefs.
8. Do we receive the recipes from the menu that we cook?
Yes! Each guests will receive a packet of recipes that includes the various courses prepared. We can even provide
them to you in advance to place your own custom touches on them.
9. How do I schedule a private event?
We suggest that you plan at least six to eight weeks
out in order to reserve your preferred date. Once you are ready to solidify a date, a signed agreement and deposit are required to reserve the space.
10. Do you have set private event times?
Being that the event is custom, you get to pick
your start time, provided we have availability. We can host private groups for brunch,
lunch, dinner and everything in between!
11. What if I have to cancel?
We hope that you do not have to miss out on the fun! But if
you do, please contact our event sales team and they’ll walk you through the process.
12. Does pricing differ between weekdays or weekends?
Being that everyone eats on a daily basis, we believe that our pricing should not change based on the day of the week.
We do maintain food and beverage minimums for private groups at each of our
locations. Please contact us for more details.
13. How long does a hands-on cooking event last?
We ask that guests block their
calendars for a 3-hour window of time. This allows for a bit of social time on the front
end to get a glass of wine, snack on an appetizer, then dive into the cooking and wrap
up with dining. A professional chef and culinary team will be with you throughout the
14. Can I customize the event to my tastes?
Yes. We can customize the menu, the
beverages, the timeline, and style of experience. Our event team is happy to think
outside the box with you!
15. Can I rent your kitchen without hosting a cooking event?
Yes. Our kitchens are
available for meetings, focus groups, photo shoots, videography or commercial cooking,
just to name a few ideas. Rental pricing is per hour. Please contact us for more details and custom needs.