Jennifer Halloway, a longtime friend of Cooks, once said that she could prepare and cook anything with a whisk, a sharp knife, a decent pot and a good book. We think it’s a great place to start. If we add a nice glass of wine to the mix, it’s an even better place to start.
Whether you’re just getting started or seeking that unique copper pot to perfect your veal piccata, we’ve got the product for you. Our selection starts with the core essentials and radiates outward, but before any item reaches our shelves it must meet these criteria:
- Quality of design and materials
- Performance in real world application
- Contribution to a broad culinary experience through story, origin or application
- Learning or educational tool
- Price point reflects value, quality and function
Simply put, everything needs to perform well in our kitchen before it ever gets to yours.