Cooks of Crocus Hill is built around the philosophy that everyone in the organization shares in the experience of growing a company. We wouldn’t be as successful as we are today if we didn’t allow our employees to have a voice in what we do. That’s why we foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to speak their minds and get involved.
We’re a small organization, much like a tight-knit family, but we’re also evolving. Occasionally, we look to add new members to our team, whether it’s class assistants for the cooking schools, sales associates for our retail locations, or a new member to our administration.
If you want to be considered for any upcoming positions, please fill out the application in Adobe Reader (DO NOT USE MAC PREVIEW or Adobe Reader X on mobile to fill out this application.) and e-mail it to us. . We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Title: Part Time Dishwasher – For cooking classes and private events
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door at a passionate culinary operation and network with many local and regional
chef and other food professionals. Shifts will include dishwashing for small cooking classes as well as large private events and parties.
There is a large potential for growth within the organization.
• Flexible schedules, including weekedays and weekends. For 3-4 shifts per week. (typical shifts are average 6hrs in duration)
• Strong work ethic with high standards of cleanliness and organization
• Interest and ability to help with food prep and assist class set up and execution.
• Ability to work both St. Paul and Edina locations
• Dishwashing or culinary experience
• Passionate cooks!
Pay: Starting pay: $8.50/hr
To Apply: Please fill out our online application or email Peter Tignor with a cover letter and resume.
Job Title: Part Time Culinary Assistants – For cooking classes and private events
Description: This is an excellent opportunity to learn from great chefs, connect with culinary professionals and enjoy your passion for food!
15% – Class/ event set up and prep
60% – Event execution/Customer Service
25% – Cleaning, organization training and communication
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Be a champion for quality customer service as defined by Cooks
• Assist in all aspects of the School operation
• Understand and follow all policies and procedures at Cooks
• Approach all aspects of work with positive attitude
• Attend Cooks trainings and vendor trainings
Required Experience: 2 years cooking, catering or wait staff experience. This position reports to the School Coordinator and is part-time (10-30 hrs/per week)
Flexible schedule required You must be at least 18 years of age, be able to work in an active environment for shifts at least 5 hours long, and be able to lift up to 40lbs. You will be required to work at any of the Cooks’ locations on occasion.
Pay: $8.50 – 11/hr DOE
Benefits: Purchase discount
To apply: Please email Peter Tignor with a cover letter and resume.