Cooks of Crocus Hill is built around the philosophy that everyone in the organization shares in the experience of growing a company. We wouldn’t be as successful as we are today if we didn’t allow our employees to have a voice in what we do. That’s why we foster an environment where everyone is encouraged to speak their minds and get involved.
We’re a small organization, much like a tight-knit family, but we’re also evolving. Occasionally, we look to add new members to our team, whether it’s class assistants for the cooking schools, sales associates for our retail locations, or a new member to our administration.
If you want to be considered for any of our open positions below, please click here to apply online. We look forward to hearing from you!
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a passionate culinary organization to network with local and regional chef’s! Shifts will consist of dishwashing for small cooking classes and large private events and parties. Cleaning dishware, equipment and environment for classes and events to health code and Cooks’ experience standards.
Prior experience preferred, but not necessary. Flexible schedule including weekdays (daytime) and weekends. Strong work ethics with high standards of cleanliness and organization.
75% – Dishwashing
15% – Cleaning
10% – Stocking
This is a part-time hourly position.
To apply please send Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 30, 2015 with “Dishwasher” in the Subject Line
Cooking School Coordinator
- Organize and execute school activities.
- Prep ingredients for classes and private events.
- Comfortable teaching and leading classes and private events.
- Schedule assistants for classes and private events.
- Purchase last-minute food and supplies.
- Culinary training including: Culinary degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Comfortable leading groups of people.
- Hands on problem solver.
- Excellent time management skills.
- 60% Preparation, Instructing Class or Events, and Assisting
- 10% Scheduling
- 10% Purchasing
- 10% Training and Leading
- 10% Cleaning and Organization
To apply please send Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com by November 24, 2015 with “Cooking School Location Coordinator” in the subject line.
Warehouse Assistant and Delivery Driver
To assist the Retail Warehouse Manager in receiving inventory, picking and packing for 5 locations, driving and delivering the packed product to the proper location.
- Clean Driving Record
- Availability: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- Able to properly lift 50 lbs
- Previous experience in Warehousing
- Attention to Detail
- 40% Transfer Delivery
- 25% Store and Web Fulfillment
- 25% Receiving/Pricing/Shelving
- 10% Cleaning/Organizing
Retail Sales Associate
Do you like a kitchen tools, gadgets and cookware? Need to outfit your own kitchen? Like a good 30% discount? You might be just the person we’re looking for!
At Cooks of Crocus Hill, we believe that Life Happens in the Kitchen. Our retails stores are filled with tools, gadgets, cookware and advise that help our customers experience and live that philosophy in their own kitchens. We are looking for dynamic people to join our retail selling teams. If you are that person, please check in with Todd!
- 75% Sales & Customer Service
- 15% Product Training
- 10% Various Store Tasks
Cooking School Assistant — St. Paul, Edina or Stillwater
Provide positive customer assistance, prep ingredients for classes and private events, set the dining room and bar for service, and maintain an organized kitchen environment.
Culinary background/interest which could include: Culinary degree or equivalent experience or a passion for food and education. Excellent communication and organization skills. Hands on problem solver, great customer service, and works well on a team.
- 80% Customer Service, Culinary Preparation, Food & Beverage Assisting
- 20% Organization and Cleaning
To apply please provide us with your information here.